In 2009, I heard a keynote speaker at the FLVS staff conference that changed my life. Andy Andrews walked up and down the aisles of the conference hall filled with 3,000 people and spoke directly to me. His words and thoughts changed my perspective and impacted my life immensely. I was widowed and alone caring for the boys and desperately needed what Andy shared that day.
Over the next thirteen weeks we are going to journey together through the seven decisions in Andy’s book, The Traveler’s Gift. I will share the steps that have given me confidence when I was inadequate, courage when I was alone and success where I had failed.
You are my friends. I want you to experience the life changing message that is based on scripture and laid out in simple steps for those of us who need it right between the eyes. I am passionate about the seven decisions. I teach them to my kids. I use them in business. I talk about them to strangers in the store. Please allow me to walk with you through the decisions and share practical applications so that you can experience these amazing changes as well.
What you need to do:
- Show up on Wednesday evenings at 6:45 starting this Wednesday, February 10. I will hand out the exact schedule for the weekly sessions in class this week. There are a few weeks we are going to skip due to Mission Revival and my work travel schedule. If you do not live in our area, feel free to follow along through the weekly blog and contribute through the comment section.
- Purchase The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews. I have 8 copies that I purchased for around $6 or $7 each. Feel free to show up Wednesday and I will sell the books that I have. If I run out, you will have 2 weeks until you need to start reading for class so you will have time to purchase/order on your own. OF COURSE the overachievers can start reading early!
- Some weeks you will read a chapter in the book (they are very short and fun to read) or do an application activity.
- I recommend attending all sessions but I know that many of you have conflicts. Feel free to attend as many as you can.
- I will post notes and additional information here on my blog so that you can easily access links and resources we talk about in class. You can follow my blog and get an email alert when I post. (wechoosefaith.org)
- We want to create a community support atmosphere in class and on the blog so feel free to post online and share in class to gain support or to support others.
- INVITE OTHERS! The class is still open so feel free to invite your friends and family. You can also share my blog link via email or by posting it on your Facebook page.
Get ready to transform your thinking and see immediate results.
Life Coaching 101: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
This Growth Group at Fellowship Baptist Church taught by Evona Frink Jones will address attitudes that make the difference between failure and success. Become part of a small group of learners who want to be used greatly by God. We have been gifted and empowered by God. Now, come be inspired to choose to act on the principles that will change your life and impact the world for Christ.
When: Wednesday Nights at 6:45
Where: Fellowship Baptist Church
13515 N US Hwy 301
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
813.982.1000 // firstname.lastname@example.org